Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Apk BRIK Extreme New v2 02

Apk BRIK Extreme New v2 02



Boy did I score at a yard sale this past weekend! I bought a huge vintage ten drawer flat file cabinet for a steal.  It was quite the serendipitous find because I had no plans to go yard sale hunting, but after an appointment got canceled at the last minute, my husband and I decided to run an errand that took us to a different part of town...and there it was. Im excited to get my DIY hands on it. I havent had a chance to photograph it in its current state yet, but photos will come soon! Its black metal and has some wear and tear and rust that Ill have to deal with - painting may be in order! Itll likely make its debut on Instagram first, so if you want to catch a glimpse, follow me @mayricherfullerbe.

Meanwhile, as Ive been brainstorming about my flat file cabinets future purpose/life, I scoured the interwebs for some ideas and found some pretty cool ones that I thought yall might enjoy.

Coffee table:

{REHAB Vintage}
{Design Sponge}
Craft storage:

{Apartment Therapy}
{Design Sponge}
Jewelry storage:

{Design Sigh}
Even as a bed frame!

{Emmas Design Blogg}

The original purposes for this style of flat file cabinet were typically blueprint, art and map storage, but as you can see from the examples above, the possibilities are pretty extensive! Several companies are manufacturing these for craft storage including Martha Stewart and the Home Depot.

What would you use one of these big ole flat file storage pieces for?


Enjoy what you read today?  Enter your email address below to subscribe to May Richer Fuller Be!


Delivered by FeedBurner

Available link for download