Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

An Epiphany Involving Spider Mans Dumb New Costume Which is Dumb

An Epiphany Involving Spider Mans Dumb New Costume Which is Dumb


Dr. Who is to blame for Spider-Mans dumb new costume.

See, as my friend, lets call him Chantmaster Rix, happened to tell me when talking about Dr. Who, which he does from time to time (or all the time, I cant remember, I kind of drift in and out of consciousness when he does). Anyway, according to that Brittish Sci-Fi epics mythos, The Other was one of the timelords that originally created time travel along with Rassilon and Omega.

Well, thats what ol Rix said, dont get angry at me Dr. Who nerdws! But Ill take his word for it for the sake of a lame inside joke. And hes really fucking obsessed with Dr. Who, so I assume he knows what hes talking about.

But if this is true, then I can only assume that this Other guy is the same Other referred to in the Spider-Man storyline of the same name. I can only assume that because I havent read it. And I probably wont. Ever. But Im pretty sure that this is right.

Which means that this Other dude is responsible for a 13 issue excuse for Spider-Man to change clothes. And I cant forgive him for this. But hes fictional, so I cant do anything to him. So this line of bizarre, barroque reasoning Im engaging in because Im bored will mean nothing. Unless I take up Chaos Magik! This is as good an excuse Ive had as any to, too. So I will. Maybe. I think I need a nap before making any decisions about taking on weird belief systems. I mean, the last time I was in this position, I became a Scientologist. And thats no fun. Man, Im going to get Cronin in trouble for that.

Anyway, Spider-Mans temporary costume is dumb and my friend is obsessed with Dr. Who. Those would be the two salient points you should take from this. Use them wisely.

Read More


Available link for download