Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Alia Bhatt moves into her new abode posts pic of her first night there

Alia Bhatt moves into her new abode posts pic of her first night there



Alia Bhatt is the gen next star, and the millennials look upto her. Just at the age 0f 23, she is now a proud owner of a lavish and designed to taste flat in Juhu. You can be all jealous of the fact, or take some inspiration – your choice- but the actress has finally inaugurated her new abode. Yep! After spending 2 years getting it just right, and featuring on the popular magazine Architectural Digest, the actress has moved into her new home with sister Shaheen Bhatt. She posted a picture from the flat on her Instagram, and captioned it “And finally night number 1 at the new home @shaheenb ( we did it)”. Congratulations to the two ladies! Alia is currently riding high on the success of her latest film Dear Zindagi.


 






The interior designer who has done a fantastic job of providing the rich look to Alia’s new flat is no one else but Richa Bahl. She is the wife of Alia’s Shaandaar director Vikas Bahl. Thanks to her, Alia’s new home featured on the October 2016 issue of AD.


Untitled-2-1


Alia’s bachelorette pad is quite close her parents’ home. “It’s all very new and unexplored for me. All my life, I’ve lived with my parents. Now I need my own place. I made sure I got a place very close to my parents’ home. You step out of my old home and you step into the new home.” she told a leading daily, back in June 2015. Mahesh Bhatt, her father, was not very fond of the idea of her moving out. Alia revealed that to the news daily. “He was like. ‘Why do you have to move out? Why do you need your own place when you’ve all the privacy that you need right here in this house?’ When I tried to convince him that I had to find my own place he insisted that there must be a room for him in my new home. I’ve tried to explain to him that I am just a breath away. But he is unconvinced. I guess dads will be dads.” she said.


alia2 alia3 alia4 alia5


Alia revealed in her interview with AD that she is a tea person and hence there was specific instructions to put up a tea bar in the house. But funnily, and interestingly, there is a hip flask on the bar counter that reads, “I didn’t text you, vodka texted you”. So be sure that Alia will definitely have more than just tea to offer her friends when they come over.


alia9 alia-Bhatt-10102016-1


“I told Richa I didn’t want it to be too modern. I wanted it to feel a little old, with a New York loft kind of feel. And I didn’t want anything overtly glamorous, like chandeliers, or marble floors.” Alia said in the interview. Here are a few pictures of Alia’s awesome new abode!



Available link for download